- New for 2015 Tom’s Pumpkin Train Ride this ride around the Farm is fun for all ages and only $2.00 per person ages 2 & up!
- The Goat Boardwalk is a huge multi-level jungle gym for our goats to romp and play. Amelia, Blossom, Ruby and their friends love to climb, hop, and skip on the towering incline boards, high in the air. Sometimes at night, after everyone’s gone to bed, Blossom sneaks up to the top and practices her dance moves.
- The Little Red Hen HouseNow that’s a BIG omelette!
And of course all of your favorites from years past!
- Tom’s Punkin’ Chunkin’ Cannon — Tom’s gone completely off the farm this year! This punkin’ chunkin’ cannon is an air powered cannon with a 25 ft. long barrel that shoots pumpkins over a quarter of a mile (which depending on the direction… is OFF THE FARM!) The cannon is mounted on a vintage 1968 Ford Fire truck. Be sure to bring your camera, it is really something to see!
- Color Sequence Maze — This new logic maze is a small step-over maze. It’s much more challenging that it looks.Step over the Red, White, and Blue lines in the same sequence of Red, White, and Blue lines until you reach the Blue exit. Sounds easy, doesn’t it? (Tom is still scratching his head). Have fun!
- No Left Turn Maze — This is a straw bale maze for all ages. Your challenge is to enter the straw bale maze and walk to the exit without ever turning left. If you make a left turn , you MUST start back over again. It is harder than it looks!
- Photo Opportunities — Be sure to bring your camera. we have more photo opportunities with handmade scarecrows and cutout picture boards.
- Bolga Baskets — Bolga baskets are hand-woven in the historical town of Bolgatonga, Ghana in West Africa. The weavers are mostly farmers who supplement their income by making and selling baskets. These beautiful baskets make great gifts.
- Labyrinth — A relaxing 5-10 minute walk on one continuous path into the center of the labyrinth and back. Great for younger kids!
- Kiddie Straw Bale Maze — Fun for our youngest maze explorers!
- Specialty Pumpkins — at our Farm Market! More new varieties (white, green, striped, giant jack-o-lantern types and minis) ornamentals, gourds, crafts and more. Over fifty varieties of pumpkins and squash for you to choose.
- Bring a flashlight — and explore Tom’s Maze in the dark. We accept admissions right up to closing time, so there’s no need to worry that you’ll get here late and have to leave early. Share the fun of moonlight maze madness!
- Make plans early — for your groups fall outing to Tom’s Maze and be sure to schedule a rain date so you won’t miss out on one of the most unique and fun outdoor activities in Southwestern Ohio!
Campfire Party Package includes — Your own party extravaganza including:
- your own private campfire area (we’ll even have the fire roaring by the time you get there)
- log seating
- picnic table for your party