Tom’s Maze Private Campfire Party Package. By Reservation Only
You supply the food and we’ll supply the fun!!! Campfire sites are available for groups with 15 or more paid admissions (children 5 and under free with paid adult).
- Campfire Site – for parties of 15-75 people, $40.00 plus $8 General Farm Admission
- Large Campfire Site – for parties of 75+ people, $80.00 plus $8 General Farm Admission
Available Campfire Hours
- 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm ( Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm (Friday & Saturday Only)
Party Package includes:
- Punkin’ Chunkin’ Cannon Demonstrations
- Farm Animal Display
- No Left Turn Maze
- Color Sequence Maze
- your own private campfire area, with log seating and a picnic table (we’ll even have the fire roaring by the time you get there).
- Food (hot dogs, marshmallows, or anything else that can be cooked over an open fire)
- Roasting sticks or long-handled forks
- Drinks (No alcohol or glass bottles)
- Insect repellent & jackets
- Lawn Chairs (if you don’t like our log seats – they’re cozy, but they are logs
- Flashlights (You’re in the woods, remember)
ONE VEHICLE per campsite allowed in campfire area (weather permitting).
If Tom has to close the Maze due to poor weather conditions, your $20.00 deposit will be refunded to your credit card.
Located 1 mile west of State Route 4, at 4881 Germantown-Liberty Road at the intersection of Germantown-Liberty Rd. and Farmersville-West Carrollton Rd. Look for the signs! Plenty of FREE parking!
Join us for some good, clean, country fun!